Opening for Marketing Coordinator in Houston, TX:
Are you ready to work for a fast growing, energy efficiency & sustainability company? If so, BRING IT!
A Houston-based, high growth full service energy efficiency company is seeking a positive, hardworking, enthusiastic and aspiring Marketing Coordinator to advance its local company owned franchise growth and expand its national footprint through independent franchise sales. The young company has a successful track record for expanding its business locally and in the energy efficiency market segment nationally. Their innovative products and solutions dramatically help clients save money and improve living / working environments in commercial and residential settings. The management team has been involved in several successful start-up companies.
We are seeking a Marketing Coordinator to assist executive management in marketing of our brand and help launch new products and programs as they develop for multiple business units. Assertiveness, attention to detail, and a track record of accomplishment are required for this highly visible position.
The working environment is professional, fun, and energized with a business casual dress code. Benefits include salary, medical insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, vision coverage, 401(k) savings plan, paid holidays, and accrued time off.
- Marketing support of the Franchisor company and their independent franchises including a) press releases, b) outbound email campaigns, c) creation & distribution of marketing collateral, d) set up & maintenance of franchise web pages, e) management of inbound/outbound social media activities (Linked-In, Facebook, Twitter, Blogs, other), f) creation of case studies, h) coordination of all aspects of trade shows & corporate marketing events.
- Marketing support of the local Company Owned Franchise (co-located with Franchisor) to including a) press releases, b) outbound email campaigns, c) creation & distribution of marketing collateral, d) set up & maintenance of COF web site, e) management of inbound/outbound social media activities (Linked-In, Facebook, Twitter, Blogs, other), f) creation of case studies, g) maintaining client contact database, h) coordination of all aspects of trade shows & COF marketing events.
- Execute and track product and program rollouts from start to finish
- Respond to sales team and Franchise Network requests
- Serve as a good custodian of the brands by ensuring communication materials and packaging meet with brand standards
- Support outside public relations firm as required
- Other marketing communications duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Priority Setting
- Problem Solving
- Decision Quality
- Customer Focus
- Writing Skills
- Time Management
- BS/BA in Marketing or related field, or equivalent job experience
- Positive, Can-Do, Do-What-It-Takes, Team Attitude
- Expertise with Microsoft Suite applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Expertise with social media and internet marketing
- Experienced in graphic design, content writing, web site creation/management
- Experienced in outbound email campaign management
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- An ability to flourish in a dynamic, high-growth, small team environment
- Able to take direction and work independently to achieve established goals
- Flexibility to work nights, weekends or travel as requested; Travel requirement 5-10% of the time
LOCATION: Houston, TX
If you meet those requirements and want to grow with us, apply immediately to email@example.com. No phone calls please.